Dropped-calls Monetisation Solution
The CLEEP solution is an effective method of notifying subscribers about missed calls. CLEEP drives subscribers to make calls more often so that higher revenue from voice services is generated for the carrier. Conversion is 5 times as high as it is with SMS notifications.
CLEEP monitors events on the signaling network of the carrier in real time. Interaction with subscribers depends on business logic settings
The platform automatically makes a “missed call” to the phone of subscriber B if one of the following instances is true:
- Subscriber A, who placed the call, has insufficient funds and any outgoing communications are disabled;
- When subscriber A is making a call, subscriber B is talking on the phone and his status is “busy”;
- When subscriber A is making a call, the phone of the subscriber B is out of the service area.
- Immediate 100% subscriber-base penetration
- Conversion is 5 times as high as it is with SMS notifications
- Automated operation that does not require any particular action from the subscriber
- Marketing expenditures and subscriber training are not required
- No dependence on the architecture and topology of the carrier network
- No additional network load