Lighting Management Solutions
Smart lighting management allows the operator to take control of individual light sources, flexibly schedule their operation time, perform dimming, and remotely monitor them.
This system may be used in urban environments or at industrial companies or facilities.
- Individual remote control for each light source
- Monitoring of power-line parameters
- The customer can select either the cloud or the on-premises control system
- The system has a plug-in capability for sensors
What is included
- A wireless LoraWAN controller that connects a lighting source. The controller supports various interfaces and connection standards and has a variety of installation options. Installation does not require extra wiring.
- A designated LoraWAN gateway that is capable of collecting and transmitting information to light controllers One basic station services an area with a radius of 1.9 to 6.2 miles (depending on geography and buildings).
- Cloud software for managing light sources, their operating scenarios, stages, schedules, maintenance, etc. Accessible through a web interface Flexible role-based access control.