In many aspects, the Internet of Things can transform the methods of how a production environment or geographically distributed complex infrastructure objects are used.
Remote monitoring and analysis of the technical condition of equipment enable businesses to switch to proactive or condition-based repairs and actual asset management by optimizing investment programs and prioritizing costs for repairs.
- Remote monitoring of operational efficiency parameters
- Machine learning for analyzing technical condition and making recommendations
- Transition to proactive repairs and condition-based repairs
- Increased efficiency of equipment usage
- Transition to a contract lifecycle management model (CLM) or to periodic SLAs
- Planning of spare-part deliveries and/or allocation of production resources for servicing capital-intensive and technically complex production
What is included
- The ThingWorx IoT platform
- Gateways with an edge server and dedicated drivers for industrial controller integration
- Custom visualization applications