Service Delivery Platform
Service Delivery Platform (SDP) is a core component of all AMBITE communication solutions that is used to eliminate duplicate features.
SDP provides communication solutions with:
- a shared connection to the transport subsystem (SMSC, USSDC, CBC) of the carrier;
- a shared interface with the NaviSIM applet that runs on SIM cards;
- a shared system for handling OTA keys;
- a shared record system for technological subscriber profiles;
- a shared connectivity system for the carrier’s billing system;
- a shared logging and monitoring system.
As a standalone solution, SDP includes modules for creating and managing DSTK and USSD menus. The solution allows the carrier to provide subscribers with a large number of both own and partner infotainment services running on the DSTK/USSD portal.
- Centralization of connection management for transport subsystem simplifies technical maintenance and decreases operating expenses
- A shared interconnection point for the central systems of the carrier eases deployment and administration and decreases operating expenses
- Extra revenue is gained by giving subscribers versatile and easy access to infotainment services
- Consulting and professional solution management
- A free Messaging Center (SMSC/USSDC) may be included upon customer request